NASSCOM says that in year 2010, 45% of training budget was spent only on new employees which cost USD 630 million. Average amount spend on training new employees was USD 4350 i.e. 40% of cost of an average engineering course!! This calls for increasing role of academia to participate in the success of the industry.
Industry in India is under acute pressure due to the following reasons:
- Lack of trained manpower
- Rising resource cost and attrition
- Decreasing billing rates/revenue due to recession and competition
- Changing technologies coupled with low reaction time
- Rising cost of infrastructure
CareerMate address these areas of concern by providing cost effective solution which reduces time of deployment of trained resources with the help of experts coming from industry. The training programs of CareerMate are run by people coming from corporate background thus complementing the academic knowledge of a candidate in a better way.
Our approach has four major pillars
- Mentoring by Industry Experts
- Focus on Technical Certifications
- Industry Simulation Programs
- Balanced Delivery on Technical, Business and Behavioral Skills